Send Comments
Software License
Mentalis.org Buttons
Donate

Forums -> Security Library Forum

Bug error version 1.1  
by giuseppe [giuseppe dot fina at bulgari dot com]
posted on 2004/07/13

I Made a self thrusted certificate with password. Then I run the web server example. everything fine, also the associatewithprivatekey function no reports exceptions, but when I watched ret.PrivateKey.ToString(); it gets an exception, and so also when start the sockets 'DefaultDomain': Loaded 'c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll', No symbols loaded.
'WebServer': Loaded 'D:\prod2\Villa04\Doc\seclib-1.0\seclib-1.0\Samples\SSL\WebServer\bin\Debug\WebServer.exe', Symbols loaded.
'WebServer.exe': Loaded 'd:\prod2\villa04\doc\seclib-1.0\seclib-1.0\samples\ssl\webserver\bin\debug\org.mentalis.security.dll', No symbols loaded.
'WebServer.exe': Loaded 'c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.dll', No symbols loaded.
An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in org.mentalis.security.dll

Additional information: If a certificate is specified, it must have a private key.

The program '[2024] WebServer.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

by Pieter Philippaerts [Pieter at mentalis dot org]
posted on 2004/08/17

We've made some changes to the AssociateWithPrivateKey method. Can you verify whether the change solves the problem you're seeing?

Copyright © 2002-2007, The Mentalis.org Team. All rights reserved.
This site is located at http://www.mentalis.org/
Send comments to the webmaster.